mask of pain

mask of pain

Monday, December 28, 2009

Mason

Ok, my story begins in pre-school, the time of princesses and fairytales, unicorns and rainbows. My days were spent waking up, getting a ride to daycare, crying for my mommy, eating lunch, tking a nap, then going home. Little did i know, those were going to be the EASIEST days of my life. Every morning i would go to daycare whiole my dad went to his job as a warehouse manager and my mom as some kind of office worker that got payed lots of money. I would cry and cry for my parents, especially when the 6 year old bully that i didnt like would pick on me. But my life was made eariser by my friends and boyfriend. My friends, Megan and Olivia were my BEST BEST friends. Megan was a small little blond, just like me, and olivia was a small little dark haired pretty girl. Megan and I had a healthy competition over this boy named Mason. We never actually FOUGHT over him because we were 3 or 4. We didnt give a crap. It was a fun little competition. We laughed our heads off over it. But obviously, i got the boy. He was adorable and sweet and very shy. We would all play powerangers at recess and have the time of our lives. I never realized those would probably be the best times in a lot of time. More later, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment